Home

Upcoming Events

There are no Upcoming Events

Syndicate content

2010, June 19th Chatlog: GoMe Meeting

Nev'yn's picture

Original thread can be found here: http://www.guildofmessengers.com/en/forum/topic/guild-meeting

(06/19 17:28:59) Chat.log started...
(06/19 17:44:56)  GoMeLeonardo: We're ready to start then!
(06/19 17:45:02)  Luna(nne): made it in time :D
(06/19 17:45:07)  AgeExplorer: i'm here as a spectator don't mind me
(06/19 17:45:15)  Tanshin: So, Leop if you want to start intros
(06/19 17:45:18)  Tanshin: *Leo
(06/19 17:45:19)  GoMeLeonardo: Ok AgeExplorer. Felle free to participate
(06/19 17:45:22)  GoMeLeonardo: *feel
(06/19 17:45:25)  AgeExplorer: kk
(06/19 17:45:31)  Tanshin: We're all just full of typos today
(06/19 17:45:38)  GoMeLeonardo: I'll start my intro
(06/19 17:46:03)  GoMeLeonardo: Ok. I'm Leonardo, curently I'm on of the members of the Council of the GoMe
(06/19 17:46:11)  GoMeLeonardo: the other one is Theremin
(06/19 17:46:23)  GoMeLeonardo: I'm also the webmaster of the website
(06/19 17:46:44)  GoMeLeonardo: my jobs are mainly of coordination for the GoMe
(06/19 17:47:04)  GoMeLeonardo: I come from Italy, Europe. UTC+2 timezone (in summer)
(06/19 17:47:28)  GoMeLeonardo: uhm....and that s allI think XD
(06/19 17:47:32)  Allan White: I'm Allan, and I'm a Cavern Crier, the German translator and Leo's Co-Webmaster. I live in Switzerland, that's the same time zone as Leo's.
(06/19 17:47:57) Tanshin waves hello
(06/19 17:47:59)  Allan White: That's all there's to say about me, I think. XD
(06/19 17:48:19)  Luna(nne): me?
(06/19 17:48:23)  Tanshin: Sure
(06/19 17:48:23)  GoMeLeonardo: yep ^^
(06/19 17:48:29)  Tanshin: Age, are you texting me again?
(06/19 17:48:37)  AgeExplorer: Nope
(06/19 17:48:40)  AgeExplorer: Lol
(06/19 17:48:43)  Tanshin: Must be my phone :P
(06/19 17:48:48)  Luna(nne): I'm lunanne, dutch translator and editor of the newspaper
(06/19 17:49:02) To Musica2: Meeting is just started here if you're interested :)
(06/19 17:49:10) Tanshin waves hello
(06/19 17:49:13)  LThyme: My turn?
(06/19 17:49:15) From Kaelis Ebonrai in Kaelis Ebonrai's Relto: gack!
(06/19 17:49:17)  GoMeLeonardo: Kaelis and Musica on their way
(06/19 17:49:22) From Kaelis Ebonrai in Kaelis Ebonrai's Relto: slorry i'm late, thought it was later!
(06/19 17:49:24)  Allan White: Lovely.
(06/19 17:49:25) To Kaelis Ebonrai: shorah ^^
(06/19 17:49:29) From Musica2 in Guild of Messengers' Bevin: ooops be right there
(06/19 17:49:30)  Tanshin: Oh goody, I knew people would fill in
(06/19 17:49:31)  Luna(nne): sure
(06/19 17:49:31) To Kaelis Ebonrai: eheh, evil timezones
(06/19 17:49:32)  AgeExplorer: yeah Kaelis is online
(06/19 17:49:36) AgeExplorer cheers
(06/19 17:50:01)  GoMeLeonardo: yes, LThyme
(06/19 17:50:16)  LThyme: I'm LostThyme. I recently joined the newspaper as reporter. I'm from Central Time zone US (GMT-6)
(06/19 17:50:34) LThyme says hey
(06/19 17:50:37)  GoMeLeonardo: Our newr member!!!
(06/19 17:50:39)  Allan White: Shorah Musica!
(06/19 17:50:39) GoMeLeonardo claps his hands
(06/19 17:50:43)  AgeExplorer: Shorah Musica
(06/19 17:50:46)  GoMeLeonardo: Shorah Musica
(06/19 17:50:53)  Tanshin: Me?
(06/19 17:50:58)  GoMeLeonardo: Yes Tan
(06/19 17:51:03)  Musica2: Hi everyone. My vocal rehearsal ran ov er
(06/19 17:51:03)  Tanshin: Alrighty then
(06/19 17:51:11) To Musica2: we're still at the intros
(06/19 17:51:30) From Kaelis Ebonrai in (null) Kirel: got my shirt, whew
(06/19 17:51:43) To Kaelis Ebonrai: don't worry we're still at the intros
(06/19 17:51:54)  Tanshin: I'm Tanshin/Tanny. I currently have an Admin badge on the site, but haven't been able to do much with it yet. I'm also a messenger, but with Irissa's disappearance I haven't done much with that either
(06/19 17:52:02)  Tanshin: I'm currently working on the layout for the magazine
(06/19 17:52:08)  Tanshin: It's coming along quite nicely!
(06/19 17:52:11) LThyme cheers
(06/19 17:52:17) GoMeLeonardo cheers
(06/19 17:52:21)  Tanshin: I'll have to share what I have so far eventually
(06/19 17:52:33)  Tanshin: I'm in the eastern time zone, hence my hood
(06/19 17:52:37) Luna(nne) would like to see it
(06/19 17:52:39)  Tanshin: And that's about it I guess
(06/19 17:53:03) LThyme waves hello
(06/19 17:53:03)  Tanshin: So, Age you're up I guess
(06/19 17:53:05)  Allan White: Kaelis!
(06/19 17:53:07)  GoMeLeonardo: Shorah Kaelis
(06/19 17:53:11)  AgeExplorer: shorah Kaelis
(06/19 17:53:16)  Luna(nne): shorah kaelis
(06/19 17:53:23)  Musica2: hi Kaelis
(06/19 17:53:25)  Tanshin: Have anything to share Age?
(06/19 17:53:47)  Kaelis Ebonrai: Ahoy, all!
(06/19 17:53:57)  AgeExplorer: Hmm not that I can think of except to say that age is coming along nicely
(06/19 17:54:06)  Kaelis Ebonrai: sorry I'm so late, timezones :<
(06/19 17:54:07)  Tanshin: He's in Eastern Time Zone as well
(06/19 17:54:19)  Musica2: so am I
(06/19 17:54:20)  Tanshin: A member of my hood
(06/19 17:54:34)  Kaelis Ebonrai: and all-round awesome guy, Age is
(06/19 17:54:35)  Tanshin: One of the people who were trying to free our poor firemarble yesterday
(06/19 17:54:40) AgeExplorer cheers
(06/19 17:54:43)  GoMeLeonardo: LOL
(06/19 17:54:47)  Tanshin: He took OHBot out of Ae'gura too
(06/19 17:54:48)  LThyme: haha
(06/19 17:55:03)  Tanshin: After I spammed his computer with skype calls and texted him :P
(06/19 17:55:09)  AgeExplorer: Yeah but i still say Tanshin saved the day for getting my attention
(06/19 17:55:09)  Kaelis Ebonrai: aww :<
(06/19 17:55:12)  Kaelis Ebonrai: poor ohbot
(06/19 17:55:18)  GoMeLeonardo: XD
(06/19 17:55:30)  GoMeLeonardo: Musica's turn
(06/19 17:55:31)  AgeExplorer: It is currently a nightmare situation
(06/19 17:55:32) Tanshin bows
(06/19 17:55:43)  Kaelis Ebonrai: I think OHB is handling it fine. =P
(06/19 17:55:53)  AgeExplorer: Yeah he is a trooper
(06/19 17:56:03)  Tanshin: There are people who would say "I'm not dealing with it. It's there so so be it"
(06/19 17:56:07) LThyme nods her head
(06/19 17:56:10)  Musica2: Well, I'm a member of the DMR with this Avvie and the DMOA with Musica and Allan got me in.
(06/19 17:56:13)  Tanshin: Then there's OHB who finds the best compromise
(06/19 17:56:18)  GoMeLeonardo: com eback intopic please XD
(06/19 17:56:21) Tanshin waves hello
(06/19 17:56:28)  AgeExplorer: Will do my fault
(06/19 17:56:34)  AgeExplorer: i apologize
(06/19 17:56:38)  GoMeLeonardo: don't worry
(06/19 17:56:42)  GoMeLeonardo: Musica?
(06/19 17:56:47)  Tanshin: She introed
(06/19 17:56:54)  GoMeLeonardo: ah LOL, I missed it
(06/19 17:56:55)  Musica2: We want to bring more music into the cavern and so far so good. Hopefully the broadcasts will continue
(06/19 17:57:01)  LThyme: yay
(06/19 17:57:08)  Tanshin: "Well, I'm a member of the DMR hood with this Avvie and the DMOA with Musica and Allan got me in"
(06/19 17:57:16)  Musica2: I also have some journalism experience and have a couple ideas for newspaper articles
(06/19 17:57:25) LThyme cheers
(06/19 17:57:28)  Tanshin: Oh, that reminds me
(06/19 17:57:35)  Luna(nne): great!
(06/19 17:57:36)  GoMeLeonardo: Great
(06/19 17:57:44) LThyme waves hello
(06/19 17:57:46)  GoMeLeonardo: Shorah Kurtiss
(06/19 17:57:48)  Tanshin: If you could send me some article ideas, that would be great
(06/19 17:57:49) Allan White waves hello
(06/19 17:57:51)  AgeExplorer: shorah Kurtiss
(06/19 17:57:57)  Tanshin: It helps to fill the layout with more accurate content
(06/19 17:57:59)  Kaelis Ebonrai: Ahoy, kurtiss
(06/19 17:58:05)  KurtissMan: Hi everyone!
(06/19 17:58:36)  Tanshin: So, who else need to intro?
(06/19 17:58:46)  Luna(nne): I think we need to set up a newsmagazie meeting too
(06/19 17:58:52) LThyme nods her head
(06/19 17:58:59)  Kaelis Ebonrai: possibly yeah.
(06/19 17:59:21)  Luna(nne): since I am currently at a loss what to do :P
(06/19 17:59:22)  GoMeLeonardo: This meeting is mainly for the Newspaper ^^, but you can set up every meeting you want
(06/19 17:59:28)  Luna(nne): but anyway what is on topic?
(06/19 17:59:39)  Luna(nne): well, there min isn't here
(06/19 17:59:45)  Luna(nne): Theremin
(06/19 17:59:45)  GoMeLeonardo: Subject: NEWSPAPER
(06/19 17:59:55)  Tanshin: Well, technically according to my dummy content in my layout, we have OHBot in there, so OHBot was kinda on topic
(06/19 17:59:57)  GoMeLeonardo: let's start with this
(06/19 18:00:01)  Luna(nne): okay we were on topic , lol
(06/19 18:00:08)  GoMeLeonardo: lol
(06/19 18:00:12)  AgeExplorer: Hehe
(06/19 18:00:26)  GoMeLeonardo: So the relaunch is coming out nicely
(06/19 18:00:28)  Tanshin: I have some "reactions" in my dummy letters page
(06/19 18:00:55)  Luna(nne): we'll also have an international page(s)
(06/19 18:01:00)  Kaelis Ebonrai: i hope they were positive, as the reactions to the latest stuff was, overwhelmingly >.>
(06/19 18:01:08)  Luna(nne): with news from the community
(06/19 18:01:08)  Tanshin: Muma, you're going to have to ask on Ae'gura. We're currently holding ameeting so we can't help right now
(06/19 18:01:20)  Kaelis Ebonrai: forums - less so, but in-cavern, it was overwhelmingly positive, in the times i saw it happen. =P
(06/19 18:01:36)  Tanshin: Right now the samples are more of a fusion of anything that I've seen
(06/19 18:01:53)  Tanshin: Positive, negative, and in between
(06/19 18:02:07) Allan White cheers
(06/19 18:02:07)  LThyme: Will there be a calendar of upcoming events in the newspaper?
(06/19 18:02:09) LThyme cheers
(06/19 18:02:16)  Tanshin: I'm not sure about events
(06/19 18:02:21) KurtissMan cheers
(06/19 18:02:26)  Tanshin: Mainly because I understand it will be quarterly or bimonthly
(06/19 18:02:26) KurtissMan cheers
(06/19 18:02:33)  LThyme: Ah... yeah
(06/19 18:02:40)  Luna(nne): yeah events can better be found on the website
(06/19 18:02:40)  Tanshin: We could probably have some in there
(06/19 18:02:43)  Luna(nne): or ki-mail
(06/19 18:02:54)  Tanshin: Maybe some fake ads for the Guild Fair or something
(06/19 18:02:57)  LThyme: Oh, Allatwan's online now.
(06/19 18:03:02)  GoMeLeonardo: probably we could post the Recurring events on the Newspaper too
(06/19 18:03:09)  KurtissMan: go germany!
(06/19 18:03:12)  Tanshin: Yeah, that was also what I was thinking
(06/19 18:03:12) KurtissMan cheers
(06/19 18:03:14)  Luna(nne): yeah maybe those
(06/19 18:03:18)  LThyme: yeah, and maybe recurring D'ni holidays?
(06/19 18:03:20)  Tanshin: Recurring events will be nice to advertise
(06/19 18:03:21)  Kaelis Ebonrai: no progress on on the guild Age, mostly just waiting on Cyan to do their bits and pieces for fan content
(06/19 18:03:22)  GoMeLeonardo: posting other events isn't possible
(06/19 18:03:24)  Tanshin: Ooh, holidays would be nice
(06/19 18:03:27)  LThyme: I always miss those
(06/19 18:03:30)  Kaelis Ebonrai: (just as an aside)
(06/19 18:03:41)  AgeExplorer: aren't we all Kaelis :)
(06/19 18:03:44) Tanshin gets a pen to write this down
(06/19 18:03:53)  GoMeLeonardo: D'ni Holidays are on our Calendar too XD
(06/19 18:03:56)  Tanshin: Hey, where did my pen go?
(06/19 18:03:58)  LThyme: hehe
(06/19 18:04:02)  AgeExplorer: Lol
(06/19 18:04:09)  Tanshin: You should see my desk
(06/19 18:04:10)  Kaelis Ebonrai: D'ni holidays would be nice in the magazine, i'd say, as they don't change.
(06/19 18:04:11)  Tanshin: It's horrifying
(06/19 18:04:16)  AgeExplorer: Haha
(06/19 18:04:20)  Kaelis Ebonrai: Tan: probably not as bad as mine >.>
(06/19 18:04:25)  LThyme: haha, mine's bad too
(06/19 18:04:27)  Tanshin: I'll just use my red pen I guess
(06/19 18:04:27)  GoMeLeonardo: They change slightly actually XD
(06/19 18:04:36)  Tanshin: The only clean area is the space over my pen tablet
(06/19 18:04:46)  AgeExplorer: :D
(06/19 18:04:48)  Tanshin: Musica has a great idea
(06/19 18:04:55)  Luna(nne): hmm apart from ohbot , LT? was going to do an article on subrestarreanen restorations too
(06/19 18:04:57)  GoMeLeonardo: what?
(06/19 18:05:09)  Luna(nne): or how ever it is written
(06/19 18:05:10)  Tanshin: She might interview on Mireena (and Miranna) about the DMOA
(06/19 18:05:12)  Kaelis Ebonrai: Luna: I'm a member.
(06/19 18:05:19)  Luna(nne): what idea musica?
(06/19 18:05:26) Thumbs up from GoMeLeonardo
(06/19 18:05:34)  Kaelis Ebonrai: so, if you'd like to poke me for stuff, i can run through stuff with the others. =)
(06/19 18:05:36)  Luna(nne): @kaelis I like it the name is just really hard to type for me
(06/19 18:06:09)  Kaelis Ebonrai: nono, i mean, i can help you with getting in contact with people =D
(06/19 18:06:09)  Luna(nne): but that sounds good though
(06/19 18:06:14)  Luna(nne): yeah :P
(06/19 18:06:21)  LThyme: If you have ideas for articles best send them to me online or to Allatwan. Or if you can help me. :)
(06/19 18:06:27)  Tanshin: And me as well
(06/19 18:06:32)  Tanshin: It helps for dummy content
(06/19 18:06:37) LThyme nods her head
(06/19 18:06:43)  Tanshin: It's hard to grab things out of your head
(06/19 18:06:45)  Kaelis Ebonrai: I'll need to get to the whole lovely column stuff, if you want it =)
(06/19 18:06:50)  GoMeLeonardo: well....start with sending them to Theremin XD
(06/19 18:06:58)  LThyme: probably the best idea
(06/19 18:06:59)  LThyme: :P
(06/19 18:07:02)  Tanshin: I have a good amount of archives from before from blutec
(06/19 18:07:03)  Luna(nne): I'll start contacting people for the international page(s)
(06/19 18:07:06)  Tanshin: It's on my dropbox
(06/19 18:07:06)  Kaelis Ebonrai: annoyingly, the gow is the most quiet, at the moment, that it has been for ages
(06/19 18:07:21)  Tanshin: So, here's what I have in the layout right now
(06/19 18:07:31)  Tanshin: "From the Source" which is a letter from the editor
(06/19 18:07:32)  Musica2: Luna(anne), I just mentioned the possiblity of either writing about the many groups of families in Moula or request Mireena give me an intnerview
(06/19 18:07:36)  GoMeLeonardo: what are you thinking about the INternational page Luna? I could help with italian
(06/19 18:07:39)  AgeExplorer: oh yeah totally agree with that not much going on in GOW
(06/19 18:07:49)  Tanshin: "Fromt he Explorers" which would be like letters to the editor
(06/19 18:07:58)  Luna(nne): just some news from the community doesn't have to be very fresh for the first edition
(06/19 18:07:58)  AgeExplorer: its been quiet recently
(06/19 18:08:06)  Kaelis Ebonrai: Age: I was going to do a GoW Column =P
(06/19 18:08:08)  Tanshin: I plan to put a dummy feature page, and since I have a lovely picture from K'veer, I'll use that
(06/19 18:08:21)  Kaelis Ebonrai: (stuff happening of late, etc.. but nothing is, right now)
(06/19 18:08:23)  Luna(nne): like in the dutch myst community there was a meeting last, so I'l probably write something abou tthat
(06/19 18:08:34)  Tanshin: Staff page, I was considering putting on the same page as the events
(06/19 18:08:47) LThyme nods her head
(06/19 18:08:47)  Tanshin: Maybe an event column on the left, staff column on the right
(06/19 18:08:49)  Luna(nne): just something that is important in a way for that community
(06/19 18:08:54)  Luna(nne): yeah
(06/19 18:08:55)  GoMeLeonardo: The italian community is having a Heek Tournament
(06/19 18:08:59) Luna(nne) catches up
(06/19 18:09:11)  Tanshin: That might be a neat thing to cover
(06/19 18:09:12)  Tanshin: OOH
(06/19 18:09:16)  Tanshin: Cavern Sports
(06/19 18:09:28)  AgeExplorer: Yeah that sounds like a good idea there
(06/19 18:09:28)  Tanshin: Jalak Games, Heek Tourneys, Sardines Games
(06/19 18:09:32)  LThyme: That Riven game show might be something we could cover
(06/19 18:09:37)  Luna(nne): @leonardo : yeah something like that
(06/19 18:09:42)  Tanshin: When it actually happens, the Riven game
(06/19 18:09:43)  Kaelis Ebonrai: tanshin's? =D
(06/19 18:09:52)  Tanshin: Hopefully it will come next week
(06/19 18:09:56)  AgeExplorer: yeah I am excited for that
(06/19 18:09:57)  Tanshin: Ooh, this reminds me
(06/19 18:09:58)  LThyme: Oh, are you in charge? XD
(06/19 18:10:03)  Kaelis Ebonrai: also, i wish clarke hadm
(06/19 18:10:05)  KurtissMan: gotta go cya XD
(06/19 18:10:06)  Luna(nne): and other partes too maybe from the different forums
(06/19 18:10:08)  LThyme: bye
(06/19 18:10:10)  Luna(nne): bye
(06/19 18:10:11)  Allan White: Bye.
(06/19 18:10:13)  Kaelis Ebonrai: *hadn't;ve opened his mouth and said "in a momth!"
(06/19 18:10:13)  Tanshin: I need to talk to OHB to get that Public site backended
(06/19 18:10:16)  AgeExplorer: See ya
(06/19 18:10:28)  AgeExplorer: Which public site
(06/19 18:10:28)  Kaelis Ebonrai: *month
(06/19 18:10:34)  Tanshin: RIght now I'm hoping to get the Public Project running by the next Guild Fair
(06/19 18:10:42)  Tanshin: http://publicmoul.nintendoaddict.com
(06/19 18:10:47)  Tanshin: I'm also planning to get that on rel.to
(06/19 18:10:48)  AgeExplorer: Ah okay
(06/19 18:10:48)  GoMeLeonardo: We should consider the events posted on our Calendar as a possible source of Articles. Interviews on how the Event went, how it was, ecc
(06/19 18:11:05)  Luna(nne): yeah in the public links
(06/19 18:11:14)  LThyme: Anyone chat logging this?
(06/19 18:11:18)  GoMeLeonardo: yes
(06/19 18:11:22)  Allan White: Yop, I am.
(06/19 18:11:30)  Luna(nne): ow sorry
(06/19 18:11:32)  Tanshin: Did you get that outburst by Muma?
(06/19 18:11:33)  Tanshin: brb
(06/19 18:11:39)  LThyme: Could one of you send it to me or something afterward?
(06/19 18:11:53)  GoMeLeonardo: sure, we will post it on the GoMe Forums
(06/19 18:11:55)  Allan White: Of course.
(06/19 18:11:57) LThyme thanks you very much!
(06/19 18:12:25)  GoMeLeonardo: Ok, so. Other ideas or comments for the Newspaper?
(06/19 18:12:29) Allan White waves hello
(06/19 18:12:30)  LThyme: hmmm
(06/19 18:12:32) LThyme waves hello
(06/19 18:12:33)  GoMeLeonardo: Shroah Allatwan!
(06/19 18:12:42)  Luna(nne): hi twan
(06/19 18:12:43)  Allatwan: Hello
(06/19 18:12:49)  Kaelis Ebonrai: Ahoy!
(06/19 18:12:56)  Allatwan: Sorry for being so late!
(06/19 18:12:58)  Luna(nne): just in time for any ideas on the newsmagazine
(06/19 18:13:03)  Tanshin: So right now, I have the interview with mireena and miranna written down
(06/19 18:13:08)  Allatwan: i had... issues with my Relto :/
(06/19 18:13:08)  Tanshin: I'll have that dummy K'veer feature
(06/19 18:13:11)  GoMeLeonardo: Allatwan is one of our new members intereste din the Newspaper ^^
(06/19 18:13:17)  Tanshin: Shorah Allatwan
(06/19 18:13:23)  Tanshin: lol, I thought I head something Age
(06/19 18:13:41)  Allatwan: shorah
(06/19 18:13:53)  Allatwan: so- the news paper?
(06/19 18:13:59)  GoMeLeonardo: we discussed a bit
(06/19 18:14:06)  Allatwan: oK
(06/19 18:14:07)  Tanshin: So, what other ideas flashed by?
(06/19 18:14:08)  GoMeLeonardo: I just sked if there are ideas for it
(06/19 18:14:26)  Allatwan: Will there be any summary of the discussion on the Guild'ssite?
(06/19 18:14:33)  GoMeLeonardo: yes
(06/19 18:14:37)  Luna(nne): there will be the log even
(06/19 18:14:38)  Allatwan: Good
(06/19 18:14:44)  Allatwan: Great :)
(06/19 18:15:16)  Luna(nne): uhm okay just a short summary mabye of the ideas
(06/19 18:15:17)  Tanshin: So, besides events, interview with various groups/families, and sports, what else?
(06/19 18:15:21)  GoMeLeonardo: Tanshin brough up a nice question, do we have a logo for it?
(06/19 18:15:32)  Tanshin: Oh yes
(06/19 18:15:34)  GoMeLeonardo: we didn't in the last Newspaper
(06/19 18:15:44)  GoMeLeonardo: but we can have it on this one
(06/19 18:15:45)  Luna(nne): well I think we should try to make a new one based in the current  guild logo
(06/19 18:15:51)  Allatwan: uhm, maybe there could also be interviews with some Age wriers?
(06/19 18:15:55)  Allatwan: *writers
(06/19 18:15:56)  LThyme: We could hold a contest to make one?
(06/19 18:16:08)  Luna(nne): and when we don't have any good ideas just use the guild one
(06/19 18:16:10)  Allatwan: oh yeah, that would be cool :D
(06/19 18:16:12)  Tanshin: Maybe we could get the Myst fans on Deviant Art involved
(06/19 18:16:14)  Musica2: The logo could be a type of contest
(06/19 18:16:21)  Luna(nne): hmm the mysterium logo contest wasn't evry succesfull so far I know
(06/19 18:16:28)  AgeExplorer: I'd be happy to get our team for an interview
(06/19 18:16:33)  GoMeLeonardo: OH yes, those guys at Deviant Art are very skilled
(06/19 18:16:35)  Tanshin: I could picture something pretty from what's her name that makes Cyan
(06/19 18:16:39)  Luna(nne): yeah maybe it would be nice to have news from deviantart too
(06/19 18:16:40)  LThyme: Yeah, I help a lot with the Myst fanclub one (I set up teh current contest) so I could get in a word about it
(06/19 18:16:45)  Allatwan: artovelli?
(06/19 18:16:48)  Tanshin: Yes
(06/19 18:16:48)  Allatwan: :)
(06/19 18:16:49)  Tanshin: Artovelli
(06/19 18:16:50)  Kaelis Ebonrai: Allatwan: I'm planning on doing a GoW column, when stuff actually starts happening again
(06/19 18:16:55)  Allatwan: she's awesome
(06/19 18:16:59)  Tanshin: She is
(06/19 18:17:08)  Allatwan: OK, Kaelis
(06/19 18:17:19)  Tanshin: Okay, so GoW articles
(06/19 18:17:29)  Tanshin: Added to the list
(06/19 18:17:36)  GoMeLeonardo: Artoveli was featured on many of the last issues of the newspaper
(06/19 18:17:37)  Tanshin: I have to get going actually
(06/19 18:17:42)  Allatwan: Other than that, we should definitively post the three wining KI pics from each monthly contest
(06/19 18:17:42)  Luna(nne): we could have a short article about the design an age contest from deviantart
(06/19 18:17:43) LThyme waves goodbye
(06/19 18:17:48) Allan White waves goodbye
(06/19 18:17:51) Luna(nne) waves goodbye
(06/19 18:17:54)  GoMeLeonardo: Also, Clat is our current Artist, althought he isn't active on the Forum
(06/19 18:17:56)  Allatwan: bye
(06/19 18:18:00)  Musica2: See you Tanshin
(06/19 18:18:03)  GoMeLeonardo: bye!
(06/19 18:18:05)  Tanshin: I'll catch up on the logs
(06/19 18:18:07) Tanshin waves goodbye
(06/19 18:18:12)  Kaelis Ebonrai: for the last 6 months, stuff at the GoW has been happening /every/ day. These last few weeks have been ridiculously quiet
(06/19 18:18:16) Kaelis Ebonrai waves goodbye
(06/19 18:18:32)  Luna(nne): it will be a month before publishing at least
(06/19 18:18:45)  Kaelis Ebonrai: so, there's no real content for the column, atm.
(06/19 18:18:46)  Luna(nne): so than there might be something happening again
(06/19 18:18:57)  Luna(nne): *then even
(06/19 18:19:00)  GoMeLeonardo: quite the same for GoMe. I don't know exactly what's the amoung of activity of the Criers but it's decreased
(06/19 18:19:16)  Allatwan: What about asking ppl on DA to contribute to the news paper via comics or article illustrations?
(06/19 18:19:25)  Musica2: Is Lynutte working on that aspect?
(06/19 18:19:29)  Allan White: I'm sure we all try our best, Leo.
(06/19 18:19:36)  GoMeLeonardo: ^^
(06/19 18:19:43)  GoMeLeonardo: Allatwa I like you idea
(06/19 18:19:45)  Luna(nne): yeah I like that idea allatwan
(06/19 18:19:57)  Allatwan: just firing ideas
(06/19 18:20:17)  Allatwan: i actually had a list of stuff for the newspaper, but I have no idea where I put it :(
(06/19 18:20:35)  GoMeLeonardo: XD
(06/19 18:20:39)  Luna(nne): hmm maybe a short article like "what is Cyan doing" with their last update
(06/19 18:20:53)  Allatwan: yeah, that would help- a lot
(06/19 18:20:58)  LThyme: that might be nice
(06/19 18:21:03)  Allan White: That would be a really short article.
(06/19 18:21:06)  Allatwan: There's too much impatience and paranoia with that :P
(06/19 18:21:11)  Allan White: But a nice one nontheless.
(06/19 18:21:15)  Musica2: How about "What has changed from MOUL to MOUla"
(06/19 18:21:21)  Luna(nne): some shorter articles are nice too
(06/19 18:21:23)  Allatwan: Yeah
(06/19 18:21:27)  GoMeLeonardo: maybe we could make an interview with one Cyan employ for the first issue
(06/19 18:21:28)  Allatwan: That too
(06/19 18:21:39)  Luna(nne): yeah I was thinking that too, but it might be hard
(06/19 18:21:53)  LThyme: I've heard RAWA's not too hard to get in touch with.
(06/19 18:21:57)  LThyme: But I dunno
(06/19 18:22:01)  GoMeLeonardo: we could just prepare some questions and sedn them to RAWA or CHogon
(06/19 18:22:08)  Allan White: We'll just pester them until somebody answers our questions.
(06/19 18:22:13)  Allatwan: yeah, that could be good
(06/19 18:22:14)  LThyme: heh
(06/19 18:22:16)  Luna(nne): we can always try
(06/19 18:22:37)  Allatwan: Or ask ppl in an issue what theyd like to ask
(06/19 18:22:46)  GoMeLeonardo: I am still the Cyan Liaisons...althought I don't know if RAWA knows that XD
(06/19 18:22:54)  Luna(nne): but that is so predictable
(06/19 18:22:54)  Musica2: A lot of that goes on in the forums
(06/19 18:23:01)  Luna(nne): "when is more"
(06/19 18:23:06) GoMeLeonardo nods his head
(06/19 18:23:10)  Luna(nne): "when is Iriven"
(06/19 18:23:16)  Luna(nne): *iriven
(06/19 18:23:21)  GoMeLeonardo: we should find some other new question for them XD
(06/19 18:23:21)  Luna(nne): I think you got most questions then
(06/19 18:23:29)  Musica2: When is UPhone?
(06/19 18:23:37)  Allatwan: XD
(06/19 18:23:39) LThyme laughs
(06/19 18:24:04)  Luna(nne): so I think we should come up with some more interesting questions
(06/19 18:24:11)  GoMeLeonardo: oh yes iRiven, and they also mentioned other 4 projects going on
(06/19 18:24:29)  Musica2: that's a good start
(06/19 18:24:30)  Allatwan: What about having a short story or IC journal entry about an Age every month?
(06/19 18:24:30)  Allan White: Including a "big one".
(06/19 18:24:39) AgeExplorer cheers
(06/19 18:24:51)  Allatwan: Though they should not have spoilers :P
(06/19 18:24:56)  Allan White: I like that idea, Twan.
(06/19 18:25:11)  LThyme: I have some haikus based on individual Ages. We could do something like that.
(06/19 18:25:19)  GoMeLeonardo: We tried many times to do recurring articles, but thye always stopped in about 2 issues, because the author didn't send us anything more
(06/19 18:25:23)  Allatwan: oh yes!
(06/19 18:25:33)  Allatwan: And have ilustrations too
(06/19 18:25:34)  Luna(nne): hmm we have to think of a way to seperate IC and OOC in the newspaper
(06/19 18:25:45)  Luna(nne): yeah but there are two active myst groups on DA
(06/19 18:26:03)  LThyme: The second doesn't do much, I don't think
(06/19 18:26:14)  Luna(nne): combined they should be able to deliver enough stuff bimonthyly
(06/19 18:26:24)  GoMeLeonardo: LUna I don't think we need to separate IC and OOC, I like so much how we usually mix them up while taling
(06/19 18:26:24)  Allatwan: or something like "wannabe D'ni art/writings"
(06/19 18:26:26)  Luna(nne): people submit art to it = alive
(06/19 18:26:26)  GoMeLeonardo: *talking
(06/19 18:26:34)  Luna(nne): okay
(06/19 18:26:45)  Allatwan: Something that should look/sound as D'ni as possible
(06/19 18:26:59)  Allatwan: As though ithad actualy beeen found in the cavern
(06/19 18:27:04)  Allatwan: *been
(06/19 18:27:06)  Allatwan: :P
(06/19 18:27:08)  Luna(nne): well that is hard with no d'ni writings at all
(06/19 18:27:13)  Luna(nne): almost none
(06/19 18:27:37)  Allan White: Nice idea, but the vocabulary known to us is quite limited.
(06/19 18:27:39)  Allatwan: Stories, history, the games and the novels are a good source, though
(06/19 18:27:45)  Allatwan: *are good sources :P
(06/19 18:27:51)  Luna(nne): that is not actual d'ni writing
(06/19 18:27:58)  Luna(nne): but anyway
(06/19 18:27:59)  Allatwan: oh no, not in D'ni!
(06/19 18:28:10)  Allatwan: something like Shomat's story
(06/19 18:28:17)  Luna(nne): but the only real stories translated from d'ni are the king's stories
(06/19 18:28:20)  Allatwan: If you see what I mean
(06/19 18:28:30)  Luna(nne): there are no others really
(06/19 18:28:39)  GoMeLeonardo: I don't thin kI see what you mean Allatwan XD could you explain more?
(06/19 18:28:57)  Luna(nne): and they are more descriptive
(06/19 18:28:59)  Allatwan: oK, let me try
(06/19 18:29:18)  Allatwan: Has anyone here read "Shomat's story" in Eer Kemo?
(06/19 18:29:23)  GoMeLeonardo: yes
(06/19 18:29:23) Luna(nne) shuts up for a bit
(06/19 18:29:24)  Allatwan: *Eder Kemo
(06/19 18:29:25) LThyme nods her head
(06/19 18:29:28)  Musica2: yes
(06/19 18:29:32)  Allan White: All of us, I guess.
(06/19 18:30:01)  Allatwan: Well, writing something like that, or painting somethinglike the library's stained glass windows
(06/19 18:30:05)  Allan White: So you suggest that we ... fake historic documents?
(06/19 18:30:10)  Allatwan: would be nice
(06/19 18:30:18)  Allatwan: Yes, but say they are fake
(06/19 18:30:23)  Luna(nne): the subterranean restoration does that IC
(06/19 18:30:24)  Allan White: Why not.
(06/19 18:30:33)  Kaelis Ebonrai: SR is IC.
(06/19 18:30:34)  Musica2: "imaginary" is the word
(06/19 18:30:45)  Luna(nne): I know , so they don't say it is fake
(06/19 18:30:46)  Allatwan: i mean, say that it is "fan made" and all that, obviously :P
(06/19 18:30:58)  Luna(nne): I think we should keep it on "facts" as guild
(06/19 18:31:02)  Kaelis Ebonrai: why should they be said they are fake?
(06/19 18:31:08)  Luna(nne): so not write them as "guild"
(06/19 18:31:16)  Kaelis Ebonrai: that's the whole point of IC, and Cyan is generally happy with it
(06/19 18:31:18)  Luna(nne): but get them from the SR
(06/19 18:31:28)  Luna(nne): no, SR doesn't have to say it
(06/19 18:31:35)  GoMeLeonardo: saying they are "fan made" is good, I see no reason to not making it because it's not "fact"
(06/19 18:31:37)  Kaelis Ebonrai: exactly.
(06/19 18:31:44)  Allatwan: it's just an idea for cool stuff without irritating the IC groups
(06/19 18:31:58)  Kaelis Ebonrai: the IC groups would welcome it, allatwan
(06/19 18:32:06)  Kaelis Ebonrai: they /like/ more people being IC
(06/19 18:32:07)  Allatwan: Do you think so?
(06/19 18:32:07) GoMeLeonardo nods his head
(06/19 18:32:13)  Kaelis Ebonrai: (if done well)
(06/19 18:32:16)  Kaelis Ebonrai: i /know/ so
(06/19 18:32:20)  AgeExplorer: Agreed
(06/19 18:32:27)  Allatwan: just making sure, since I have trouble with IC/OCC stuff :P
(06/19 18:32:27)  Luna(nne): but asking the IC groups for the stories would be more messenger IC I think
(06/19 18:32:31)  Musica2: Like the Mowog story about finding the key to a bevin house
(06/19 18:32:32)  GoMeLeonardo: we featured some of these kind of articles on the old Newspaper...you can try to find them XD
(06/19 18:33:04)  Allatwan: So- the newspaper could also feature totally non-Cyan IC stuf?
(06/19 18:33:07)  Allatwan: *stuff
(06/19 18:33:09)  Luna(nne): yeah
(06/19 18:33:11)  Luna(nne): of course
(06/19 18:33:13)  GoMeLeonardo: yes
(06/19 18:33:14)  Allatwan: I didn't know that
(06/19 18:33:17)  Allatwan: :P
(06/19 18:33:20)  Luna(nne): that is community too
(06/19 18:33:40)  GoMeLeonardo: Uru is not just Cyan, it's all of us
(06/19 18:33:42)  Allatwan: yeah- but I'm always scared of steping on someone's rights when I get IC
(06/19 18:33:46)  Allatwan: True
(06/19 18:33:49)  Luna(nne): the newspaper could feature anything to do with Uru
(06/19 18:34:18)  Musica2: Look at the previous MOUL and post Moul newspapers on line
(06/19 18:34:24)  Allatwan: I did
(06/19 18:34:29)  LThyme: I'm planning on it
(06/19 18:34:31)  Allatwan: i was an avid reader XD
(06/19 18:34:32)  Luna(nne): maybe alsoa newbie story - something abotu people who have never played any myst game before
(06/19 18:34:44)  Luna(nne): if they are still around
(06/19 18:34:46)  Allatwan: Yeah
(06/19 18:35:10)  GoMeLeonardo: yeah, Myst from an outside point of view
(06/19 18:35:34)  GoMeLeonardo: or newbye point of view
(06/19 18:35:53)  GoMeLeonardo: I know new ppl are always impressed by the community here XD
(06/19 18:36:07)  Allatwan: they are?
(06/19 18:36:09)  Allatwan: hehe
(06/19 18:36:23)  Luna(nne): the moulforums can be impressing
(06/19 18:36:38)  GoMeLeonardo: usually XD recently we've had some bad cases but generally it'snot like that
(06/19 18:36:59)  Allatwan: what do you mean by "bad cases"?
(06/19 18:37:49)  GoMeLeonardo: new people not being welcomed in the right way XD
(06/19 18:37:54)  Allatwan: Aw
(06/19 18:37:57)  Allatwan: :P
(06/19 18:38:15)  Allan White: This "Pokemon" guy from the last meeting could write a whole noob column - After all, he was more than eager to contribute.
(06/19 18:38:16)  Luna(nne): sometimes welcoming new people the right way can be taxing
(06/19 18:38:21)  GoMeLeonardo: the medium age of the players have dicreased with MOUL being free
(06/19 18:38:35)  Allatwan: Really?
(06/19 18:38:42)  Allan White: Guess so.
(06/19 18:38:44)  Allatwan: like,how young?
(06/19 18:38:44)  GoMeLeonardo: that's what I heard
(06/19 18:38:56)  Luna(nne): yeahI know some young people playing moul
(06/19 18:38:58)  GoMeLeonardo: I don't know XD
(06/19 18:39:03)  Allan White: School children, even.
(06/19 18:39:04)  Allatwan: I mean, it sounds like we'l have to keep that in mind now :P
(06/19 18:39:08)  Luna(nne): like 9/10 sometimes
(06/19 18:39:14)  Allatwan: yikes!
(06/19 18:39:17)  Luna(nne): but under parental supervision
(06/19 18:39:18)  Allatwan: XD
(06/19 18:39:22)  Allan White: lol
(06/19 18:39:23)  Allatwan: Ah, OK
(06/19 18:39:28)  Luna(nne): kids play outside too
(06/19 18:39:30)  Allatwan: i was wondering :P
(06/19 18:39:39)  Luna(nne): lots of danegrous strangers outside
(06/19 18:39:40)  Allan White: Go play on Minkata.
(06/19 18:39:44)  Allatwan: hahah
(06/19 18:39:46) GoMeLeonardo starts to laugh
(06/19 18:39:57) AgeExplorer laughs
(06/19 18:40:13)  Allan White: Gotta leave for a while, I'll be back.
(06/19 18:40:17)  Luna(nne): so I think it all kind of exaggareted
(06/19 18:40:33)  Allatwan: alright
(06/19 18:40:34)  GoMeLeonardo: Do we have an idea on how often the NEwspaper will be published?
(06/19 18:40:41)  Luna(nne): uhm no
(06/19 18:41:01)  LThyme: Theremin mentioned the second one coming out around December, I think, so you do the math
(06/19 18:41:03)  Allatwan: having it on the guild's site might work
(06/19 18:41:22)  GoMeLeonardo: I don't remember but probably Theremin doesn't want to have a fixed time
(06/19 18:41:23)  Luna(nne): I think that depends on how easy making the first one goes and how many addittions to the newspaperteam after that
(06/19 18:41:32)  Allatwan: easy to download- and then let people know via messages on forums and such
(06/19 18:41:42)  Luna(nne): since we are still quite some people short
(06/19 18:41:50)  Allatwan: Ah
(06/19 18:42:05)  Allatwan: Well, I'm ready to help in English and French
(06/19 18:42:17)  GoMeLeonardo: Yes Allatwan, the NEwspaper will be published as it was before, on the website, on the forums and via the mailing list
(06/19 18:42:24)  Luna(nne): yeah but we just need more people I think
(06/19 18:42:28)  Allatwan: Though I don't know what french-speaking messengers do :P
(06/19 18:42:29)  Luna(nne): at least 3 would be useful
(06/19 18:42:31)  Musica2: It seemed to me he mentioned quarterly newspaper
(06/19 18:43:05)  Luna(nne): yeah I think that will also sort of be the max
(06/19 18:43:46)  GoMeLeonardo: it sounds good
(06/19 18:43:49)  Luna(nne): even less a year would be quite useless
(06/19 18:44:10)  Kaelis Ebonrai: I gotta go, guys, I'm expected :<
(06/19 18:44:14) Kaelis Ebonrai waves goodbye
(06/19 18:44:15) LThyme waves goodbye
(06/19 18:44:19) Luna(nne) waves goodbye
(06/19 18:44:20)  GoMeLeonardo: Thank you for coming Kaelis ^^
(06/19 18:44:21)  Allatwan: Bye!
(06/19 18:44:29)  Musica2: see you Kaelis
(06/19 18:44:38)  GoMeLeonardo: so, do you have anything else to say about the Newspaper?
(06/19 18:44:55)  Allatwan: by the way- do we need any IC messengers? I mean, what are they for?
(06/19 18:45:15)  Luna(nne): uhm technically we have no IC
(06/19 18:45:26)  Allatwan: Really?
(06/19 18:45:26)  Luna(nne): so far I know
(06/19 18:45:31)  Luna(nne): we have cavern criers
(06/19 18:45:34)  Allatwan: i thought we had :P
(06/19 18:45:38)  GoMeLeonardo: we would need them if we find something for them to do XD I have no ideas for anythign IC for the Messengers
(06/19 18:45:56)  Luna(nne): Cavern criers are close to IC but not really
(06/19 18:46:11)  GoMeLeonardo: Cavern Criers are more "In Cavern" but not really IC, they can also speak OOC
(06/19 18:46:15)  Allatwan: alright
(06/19 18:46:27)  Luna(nne): yeah but they do come closest in the guild
(06/19 18:46:43)  GoMeLeonardo: for the Messengers I think there is not much to do IC, because often it is the same we do for OOC
(06/19 18:47:12)  GoMeLeonardo: we're not like GoW or GoMa who have to reword their actions when they speak IC
(06/19 18:47:18)  Musica2: Tanshin said he was interested in "crying" lol
(06/19 18:47:24)  GoMeLeonardo: XD
(06/19 18:47:24)  AgeExplorer: lol
(06/19 18:47:27)  GoMeLeonardo: lol
(06/19 18:47:35)  LThyme: XD
(06/19 18:47:36)  Luna(nne): lol
(06/19 18:47:59)  GoMeLeonardo: White or Lynnutte are the right persons to contact for the Criers
(06/19 18:48:26)  GoMeLeonardo: shall we pass to the next subject? Elections Organization
(06/19 18:48:58)  GoMeLeonardo: I'll tak e as a yes XD
(06/19 18:49:00)  Luna(nne): I guess we have to
(06/19 18:49:09)  GoMeLeonardo: So
(06/19 18:49:35)  GoMeLeonardo: when me and Theremin were elected we decided we would have done other elections as soon as the guild would have been more active
(06/19 18:49:43)  Musica2: Lwo you're so leaderly
(06/19 18:49:46)  Luna(nne): yeah I remember that
(06/19 18:49:51)  Allatwan: what are the elections for anyway?
(06/19 18:49:51)  Luna(nne): I think
(06/19 18:49:56)  Luna(nne): guild council
(06/19 18:50:04)  Allatwan: I'm new, so I don't think I should vote :P
(06/19 18:50:06)  GoMeLeonardo: at that time we were elected automatically because there was no others wanting to be the head of the guild
(06/19 18:50:13)  LThyme: Oh, then I could probably leave. :)
(06/19 18:50:13)  Allatwan: I mean, that would be useless :P
(06/19 18:50:25)  Luna(nne): no everyone gets to vote
(06/19 18:50:31)  GoMeLeonardo: Lthyme you are a messenger too XD
(06/19 18:50:35)  LThyme: I'll come to the next elections once I know you guys better.
(06/19 18:50:39)  LThyme: :)
(06/19 18:50:47)  Luna(nne): this is jsut the organizing
(06/19 18:50:52)  GoMeLeonardo: every messengers can vote or propose himself for the Council
(06/19 18:50:56)  Luna(nne): but maybe we should first check who would run
(06/19 18:51:26)  GoMeLeonardo: the process will have two phases
(06/19 18:51:35)  Luna(nne): I think that since many active messengers are new, there still won't be many people who would put themselves up for electoins
(06/19 18:51:37)  Allatwan: I agree with LT:P
(06/19 18:52:06)  LThyme: I have to go eat some lunch. If the meeting's still going on when I come back I'll jump back in . :)
(06/19 18:52:10)  Luna(nne): *electioms
(06/19 18:52:14)  Luna(nne): *elections
(06/19 18:52:15)  GoMeLeonardo: ok, just know you are allowed to vote ^^
(06/19 18:52:17) LThyme waves goodbye
(06/19 18:52:20) Luna(nne) waves goodbye
(06/19 18:52:22)  AgeExplorer: alright see you guys later.
(06/19 18:52:22)  LThyme: I know. :)
(06/19 18:52:28)  GoMeLeonardo: cya!!
(06/19 18:52:42)  Allatwan: Oh, I'll go too, then :P
(06/19 18:52:46)  Allatwan: Bye!
(06/19 18:52:51)  GoMeLeonardo: bye bye Allatwan!
(06/19 18:52:56)  Luna(nne): bye
(06/19 18:53:07)  Allatwan: Bye :)
(06/19 18:53:07)  AgeExplorer: it has been a nice meeting and was great talking to u all
(06/19 18:53:15)  GoMeLeonardo: ^^
(06/19 18:53:15)  Allatwan (I'm on the surface, be back in a minute): 
(06/19 18:53:50)  AgeExplorer: Will be happy to help u interview Age writers
(06/19 18:54:01)  GoMeLeonardo: great ^^
(06/19 18:54:07)  Allan White: I'm back. And I didn't bring the page.
(06/19 18:54:09)  GoMeLeonardo: Kaelis will do that
(06/19 18:54:13)  AgeExplorer: I can get in touch with whoever u need
(06/19 18:54:28)  GoMeLeonardo: Nooooooo. You didn't bring the page!!! You Fooollll!!!
(06/19 18:54:29)  AgeExplorer: :D
(06/19 18:54:37)  Luna(nne): you idiot!
(06/19 18:54:37) GoMeLeonardo starts to laugh
(06/19 18:54:38)  Luna(nne): :P
(06/19 18:54:39)  Allan White: Whoops.
(06/19 18:54:45)  AgeExplorer: WHAT KIND OF FOOL ARE YOU!!!!
(06/19 18:54:49)  GoMeLeonardo: what doesn Atrus say?
(06/19 18:54:50)  AgeExplorer: lol
(06/19 18:54:57)  Allan White: At least it's brighter here than in K'veer.
(06/19 18:55:03) GoMeLeonardo starts to laugh
(06/19 18:55:05)  AgeExplorer: haha its the lights
(06/19 18:55:09)  Allan White: You and I will live here - forever.
(06/19 18:55:22)  AgeExplorer: they are different in Writers Pub these lights are brighter
(06/19 18:55:24)  Luna(nne): maybe we should have "what atrus says" with quotes in the newspaper
(06/19 18:55:31) Allan White starts to laugh
(06/19 18:55:32)  AgeExplorer: true that
(06/19 18:55:35) AgeExplorer laughs
(06/19 18:55:43)  Luna(nne): or call the cyan stuff that way
(06/19 18:55:54)  GoMeLeonardo: LOL nice idea!
(06/19 18:56:01)  Allan White: There are more momorable quotes by Yeesha, I think.
(06/19 18:56:04)  Musica2: "What would Atrus do"
(06/19 18:56:22)  Allan White: Nah, Mysterium got that one first.
(06/19 18:56:26)  GoMeLeonardo: I guess I'll expose the Elections part on the Forums, it's not really much, just the instructions
(06/19 18:56:34)  Luna(nne): yeah! :D
(06/19 18:56:40)  Allan White: How to vote?
(06/19 18:56:45)  AgeExplorer: alright I'll see you guys later
(06/19 18:56:48)  Luna(nne): elections are booring
(06/19 18:56:51)  Allan White: See ya.
(06/19 18:56:52)  GoMeLeonardo: there will be two phases
(06/19 18:56:53) Luna(nne) waves goodbye
(06/19 18:56:57) AgeExplorer waves goodbye
(06/19 18:57:02)  GoMeLeonardo: one for niminating and one for voting
(06/19 18:57:08)  GoMeLeonardo: *nominating
(06/19 18:57:08)  AgeExplorer (I'm on the surface, be back in a minute): 
(06/19 18:57:11)  Allan White: Like the last time?
(06/19 18:57:45)  Musica2: How many official roles are we nominating/voting for
(06/19 18:57:48)  GoMeLeonardo: yes but this time each representant will need two niminations, one from himself and one from someone else
(06/19 18:58:01)  Allan White: That's a lot better.
(06/19 18:58:02)  GoMeLeonardo: 2 roles, the 2 GMs
(06/19 18:58:27)  GoMeLeonardo: I don't think we'll need more than 2
(06/19 18:58:28)  Allan White: I thought we were going to restore the Council...?
(06/19 18:58:41)  Allan White: If you think so, right.
(06/19 18:58:45)  Musica2: Probably not, at the size we are now
(06/19 18:58:55)  Allan White: But then I don't see the point in new elections.
(06/19 18:59:17)  Luna(nne): I do neither
(06/19 18:59:29)  Allan White: Okay Theremin isn't around too often, but being the chief editor, he should have the post.
(06/19 18:59:30)  Musica2: I see the need for the 2 GM's
(06/19 18:59:34)  GoMeLeonardo: after thinking a bit I thought we don't need a Council...the whole guld is the Council
(06/19 19:00:00)  Musica2: Yep
(06/19 19:00:01)  Luna(nne): indeed all decisions are discussed in meetings and/or on the forums
(06/19 19:00:02)  Allan White: Hmmm... This does work for the time being.
(06/19 19:00:11)  Luna(nne): not that there are lots of decisions
(06/19 19:00:11)  GoMeLeonardo: this is why we are not going to elect a council
(06/19 19:00:25)  Allan White: Okay. That's quite convincing.
(06/19 19:00:42)  GoMeLeonardo: but we need GMs....possibly actvie ones XD
(06/19 19:00:54)  Allan White: Ummm - We have.
(06/19 19:01:02)  Luna(nne): yeah :)
(06/19 19:01:03)  GoMeLeonardo: so, It's always worked like this in the GoMe, every 6 months or so we would changes leadership
(06/19 19:01:19)  Allan White: You can't call Theremin inactive, can you?
(06/19 19:01:22)  Luna(nne): that often?
(06/19 19:01:37)  GoMeLeonardo: I won't call him active neither XD
(06/19 19:01:47)  Allan White: I don't think it's neccessary. Nobody ever complained. XD
(06/19 19:02:00)  Luna(nne): well maybe the other GM does :P
(06/19 19:02:00)  GoMeLeonardo: probably not that often Luna, but we did in the past
(06/19 19:02:59)  Allan White: I kinda like the status quo.
(06/19 19:03:34)  Allan White: While we could hold re-elections, I don't think there will be a lot of a change.
(06/19 19:03:49)  Musica2: Unless you get nominations quickly aftger posting the election info, I think that speaks for itselflf
(06/19 19:03:59)  GoMeLeonardo: It won't change much I think, but it's good to have a change once in a while, brings fresh air in the Guild, new way of thinking and takes weight from who is in charge
(06/19 19:04:13)  Musica2: ohh yeah
(06/19 19:04:25) From Dra'gossh in D'ni-Ae'gura: Er'cana, again?
(06/19 19:04:26) From Dra'gossh in D'ni-Ae'gura: heh
(06/19 19:04:57)  GoMeLeonardo: We've had many new members, active ones too, like you White, Lunanne and Tanshin and others
(06/19 19:05:22)  GoMeLeonardo: So it's just right to let you have the possibility to lead the Guild if you tink you're up to it
(06/19 19:05:34)  Luna(nne): yeah but I won't run for council for this time
(06/19 19:05:40)  Musica2: I can't even finish my ages lol
(06/19 19:05:44)  GoMeLeonardo: Your choice XD
(06/19 19:05:53)  Luna(nne): with no idea how busy I will be in the next few months
(06/19 19:06:12)  Luna(nne): and many are really new
(06/19 19:06:16)  GoMeLeonardo: yes, that's wasn't a proposal, just an example of why it's good to have elections XD
(06/19 19:06:42)  Luna(nne): well I think the new members won't run for council yet
(06/19 19:06:54)  Luna(nne): they might do so in a few months time though
(06/19 19:07:17)  GoMeLeonardo: uhm....I agree
(06/19 19:07:46)  GoMeLeonardo: I'll bring up this point too in the future discussion on the forums
(06/19 19:07:48)  Luna(nne): I mean I have been in the gome for 6 months now, and many of the new members came after me
(06/19 19:08:01)  Luna(nne): okay
(06/19 19:08:17)  GoMeLeonardo: yes probably it's too sooon
(06/19 19:08:31)  GoMeLeonardo: *too early* sorry XD
(06/19 19:08:36)  Musica2: I was in Gametap but only for the last couple months
(06/19 19:10:21)  GoMeLeonardo: btw, I will be out of town next week, with no Internet, so please keep an eye on the Workflow Summary of the site for News and Events Submitted
(06/19 19:10:22)  Luna(nne): so
(06/19 19:10:30)  Allan White: Sure.
(06/19 19:10:37)  Luna(nne): okay
(06/19 19:10:39)  Allan White: I'll take care of that.
(06/19 19:10:39)  GoMeLeonardo: ^^
(06/19 19:10:43)  GoMeLeonardo: thx White
(06/19 19:10:57)  Luna(nne): and if anything comes up we'll react
(06/19 19:11:11)  Musica2: Oh, I meant to ask if the guild leaders discussed the next guild events
(06/19 19:11:16)  GoMeLeonardo: I saw there is a translation of yours in there, is it unfinished or you just forgot to turn it to approved?
(06/19 19:11:29)  Luna(nne): of me? I'll take a look
(06/19 19:11:35)  GoMeLeonardo: No, of White XD
(06/19 19:11:39)  Luna(nne): aha
(06/19 19:11:44)  GoMeLeonardo: lol, sorry
(06/19 19:11:46)  Allan White: I don't have any pending translations. Guess I forgot to approve it.
(06/19 19:12:03)  Allan White: I'll do it right after.
(06/19 19:12:09)  GoMeLeonardo: no musica...I don't have any guild event in mind
(06/19 19:12:09)  Luna(nne): I'm trying to work on translating the website and don't really translate news events like that
(06/19 19:12:13)  Luna(nne): *now
(06/19 19:12:16)  GoMeLeonardo: unless you mean the Guild Fair
(06/19 19:12:20)  Luna(nne): only interesting ones
(06/19 19:12:29)  GoMeLeonardo: it's ok luna
(06/19 19:12:31)  Musica2: Yes, I meant to say Guild fair
(06/19 19:12:43)  Allan White: It IS a monumental task.
(06/19 19:12:54)  GoMeLeonardo: Thanks for reminding me
(06/19 19:13:14)  GoMeLeonardo: White was it you who brought up the discussion about the Fair?
(06/19 19:13:22)  Allan White: Translating the interface, I meant.
(06/19 19:13:26)  Luna(nne): marten I thought
(06/19 19:13:37)  Allan White: Which discussion?
(06/19 19:13:44)  Luna(nne): @yeah but with the summer holiday coming I hope to spend sometime on it everyday
(06/19 19:13:48)  Allan White: Concerning the timespan?
(06/19 19:13:52)  GoMeLeonardo: About reducing the time
(06/19 19:13:52)  Luna(nne): @white I mean
(06/19 19:13:53)  GoMeLeonardo: yes
(06/19 19:14:00)  Allan White: Yeah, that was I.
(06/19 19:14:05)  Luna(nne): and I agree I have to say
(06/19 19:14:17)  Allan White: I think it's difficult to fill the time.
(06/19 19:14:27)  Luna(nne): I wasn't around last time but before that I have stood hours without anyone active in Kirel
(06/19 19:14:37)  Allan White: Me, too.
(06/19 19:14:41)  GoMeLeonardo: Try to take your comments and blutec's on the MOUL Forums, so that you will be able to discuss that with all the organizers
(06/19 19:14:42)  Allan White: Musica as well, I think.
(06/19 19:14:57)  Allan White: Marcus, you mean?
(06/19 19:15:00)  Allan White: Sure.
(06/19 19:15:03)  GoMeLeonardo: yes...there is people only for the Meeting
(06/19 19:15:18)  GoMeLeonardo: yes, Marcus Wheeler and the community in general
(06/19 19:15:28)  GoMeLeonardo: I alone can' decide for all the Guilds XD
(06/19 19:15:30)  Luna(nne): I mean it was avery good idea, but there aren't that many new people anymore
(06/19 19:15:31)  Allan White: What's your opinion on that, Leo?
(06/19 19:16:18)  GoMeLeonardo: I think that probably a combination of the two (organizing events inside the fair, and reducing the timespan) will be the key for improving it
(06/19 19:16:30)  Allan White: Sounds reasonable.
(06/19 19:16:42)  GoMeLeonardo: unfortunately CES has stopped with Irissa's disappearance
(06/19 19:16:43)  Allan White: The question is, what events?
(06/19 19:16:50)  Allan White: Exactly.
(06/19 19:17:18)  GoMeLeonardo: "Opening Party", "Live Interviews with XYZ", eccc
(06/19 19:17:32)  Allan White: Perhaps a regular concert, Musica?
(06/19 19:17:43)  Allan White: In Kirel?
(06/19 19:17:45)  Luna(nne): an organized Rand sighting :P
(06/19 19:17:47)  GoMeLeonardo: AH, that's an idea!
(06/19 19:17:51) Allan White starts to laugh
(06/19 19:17:54)  GoMeLeonardo: lOL
(06/19 19:17:56)  GoMeLeonardo: LOL*
(06/19 19:18:08)  Allan White: I'll fabricate a mask.
(06/19 19:18:17)  Luna(nne): have a famous person visiting would be great though
(06/19 19:18:27)  Musica2: I certainly will bring that up Alan. I'd like to have one in the afternoon so the Europeans and Austrailians can catch it
(06/19 19:18:29)  Allan White: Who? Ranting Thespian?
(06/19 19:18:34)  GoMeLeonardo: Musica do you think it would be possible to organize a DMR concert for each Guild Fair?
(06/19 19:18:44)  Luna(nne): especially in the european time zone
(06/19 19:19:11) GoMeLeonardo nods his head
(06/19 19:19:13)  Musica2: Hey is Peter Gabriel on here like i hears lol
(06/19 19:19:35)  Musica2: I could look into concert or a broacast such as we had Thursday night
(06/19 19:19:40)  GoMeLeonardo: I know there was a Hood named fater one of his songs
(06/19 19:19:46)  GoMeLeonardo: yes
(06/19 19:20:12)  Allan White: I'd prefer a concert - it would draw people to Kirel physically.
(06/19 19:20:23)  Allan White: So we could lure them there.
(06/19 19:20:30)  GoMeLeonardo: yes but you know VoiceChat is horrible for that
(06/19 19:20:34)  Musica2: Oh really? I was kidding
(06/19 19:20:57)  Luna(nne): brb
(06/19 19:21:01)  GoMeLeonardo: ok
(06/19 19:21:13)  Musica2: Ranting Thespian discovered Ustream.tv. You can perform live into it or play downloaded music like Christine.
(06/19 19:21:37)  GoMeLeonardo: Yes, that was used for the LiveCamera of Mysterium too
(06/19 19:21:44)  Musica2: I didn't have any trouble using voice chat but I only play the mandolin
(06/19 19:21:45)  Luna(nne): back
(06/19 19:22:16)  Allan White: The problem is, people will be anywhere if it is streamed over the web, but not in Kirel.
(06/19 19:22:28)  Allan White: And that's where I'd like to have them.
(06/19 19:22:37)  Allan White: In front of my table.
(06/19 19:22:41)  GoMeLeonardo: yes, I must say MOUL's VoiceChat it way better than UntilUru's one...but it puts a heavy load on people with not powerful PCs
(06/19 19:22:51)  Musica2: XD
(06/19 19:22:58)  Luna(nne): yeah but voicechats is really bad, I can abrely understand anyone using it
(06/19 19:23:04)  GoMeLeonardo: LOL Allan...your table XD
(06/19 19:23:14)  Luna(nne): and some people have it disabled
(06/19 19:23:15)  Allan White: Our. Table.
(06/19 19:23:24)  GoMeLeonardo: XD
(06/19 19:24:06)  Musica2: I get the drift. I believe Christine is looking for more people with the ability to present live concerts. We're full of musical and artistic talent here. In fact Chris Sifniotis offered doe design a logo fo
(06/19 19:24:13)  GoMeLeonardo: ok, just let us know if you can organize something for the 3-4 July weekend Musica
(06/19 19:24:15)  Musica2: or a graphic for our concerts.
(06/19 19:24:24)  Allan White: Guess that comes from calling students to my desk. I really should learn switching off work.
(06/19 19:24:55)  Musica2: Ok. Let me get through the Oliver Knowles one tonight first
(06/19 19:25:18)  Allan White: By the way, it's at a horrible time for Europeans.
(06/19 19:25:30)  Luna(nne): which event?
(06/19 19:25:31)  Allan White: I'm really sad I'm going to miss it.
(06/19 19:25:40)  Allan White: The concert tonight.
(06/19 19:25:42)  Musica2: Even on a weekend. I; thought after midnight was one of your mantras hehe
(06/19 19:25:45)  Allan White: toNIGHT.
(06/19 19:25:54)  Luna(nne): ktdn is on a nice time
(06/19 19:26:01)  Luna(nne): oh theere is a concert too?
(06/19 19:26:04)  Luna(nne): :(
(06/19 19:26:10)  GoMeLeonardo: yes..it should be online right now
(06/19 19:26:11)  Allan White: Not if I have a lot of work to do the next day XD
(06/19 19:26:26)  Musica2: Well I could approach him to do a repeat for the guild fair. I think he writes ages too
(06/19 19:26:44)  GoMeLeonardo: oh yes..radio KTDN is online
(06/19 19:27:17)  Musica2: Ktahdn is now. TeWe're at 5pm ki time
(06/19 19:27:17)  Allan White: He does, yeah.
(06/19 19:27:37)  GoMeLeonardo: ok, so. White bring this up to Marcus and the others so maybe we can find more events like this
(06/19 19:27:48)  Musica2: Hence he might feel more willlingness to contribut
(06/19 19:27:50)  Allan White: Okay, I'll do that.
(06/19 19:28:19)  GoMeLeonardo: I think it's all for today. Unless you have more to discuss
(06/19 19:28:27)  Luna(nne): no not really
(06/19 19:28:30)  Allan White: I still have a question:
(06/19 19:28:37)  Luna(nne): need to figure out how to hear the music :P
(06/19 19:28:39)  GoMeLeonardo: ask^^
(06/19 19:28:53)  Allan White: There are some non-English versions of the newspaper, aren't there?
(06/19 19:28:59)  Allan White: Dutch and French?
(06/19 19:29:07)  Luna(nne): there will be yeah
(06/19 19:29:14)  Allan White: Is it okay if I make a German one, too?
(06/19 19:29:17)  Luna(nne): of course
(06/19 19:29:19)  Musica2: Luna do you mean ktahdn or oliver or both. The;yr'e both webcasting
(06/19 19:29:20)  GoMeLeonardo: you mean of the future one, or the old one?
(06/19 19:29:29)  Luna(nne): ktahdn
(06/19 19:29:33)  Allan White: Of Go.
(06/19 19:29:37)  Luna(nne): oliver is ustream probably
(06/19 19:29:37)  Musica2: one sec
(06/19 19:29:38)  GoMeLeonardo: oh yes I think it's ok
(06/19 19:29:44)  Allan White: Whoopee.
(06/19 19:29:59)  Musica2: Here's the site they geve out. I haven't tries it yet
(06/19 19:30:17)  GoMeLeonardo: I hope it doesn't get too big as a Newspaper....I trsnalted it in italian...then is strated growing to 15 pages and it was too much for me
(06/19 19:30:19)  Musica2: http://radioktdn.zapto.org:8025
(06/19 19:30:27)  Luna(nne): ah found it in wmp :D
(06/19 19:30:39)  Luna(nne): you need to open it ina music player :P
(06/19 19:30:42)  GoMeLeonardo: yes
(06/19 19:30:43)  Musica2: That last one about the podcasting was a killer
(06/19 19:30:51)  Musica2: yes and i hope it works on my itunes
(06/19 19:30:52)  GoMeLeonardo: eheh
(06/19 19:31:01)  GoMeLeonardo: yes it should work righ ton iTunes
(06/19 19:31:06)  Luna(nne): yeah well it is quaterly
(06/19 19:31:14)  Musica2: Thanks. I'm not very techie
(06/19 19:31:30)  Luna(nne): and I'll try to have the translators it something earlier
(06/19 19:31:40)  Luna(nne): since we only need the text, it doesn't have to look good
(06/19 19:31:41)  GoMeLeonardo: oh you're right Lunanne. But you know, you can translate only when you have the final copy of the article XD
(06/19 19:32:17)  Luna(nne): yeah but only the text , even if we have only a few articles especially with the bigger ones it would help
(06/19 19:32:22)  GoMeLeonardo: Theremin used to edit them at the last minute XD
(06/19 19:32:39)  Luna(nne): i'll try to see what I can do :P
(06/19 19:32:43)  GoMeLeonardo: XD
(06/19 19:33:00)  GoMeLeonardo: anything else?
(06/19 19:33:34)  Allan White: Who's gonna post the chatlog, you or me?
(06/19 19:33:51)  GoMeLeonardo: if you post it you will also have to make the summary :P
(06/19 19:34:11)  Allan White: No problem.
(06/19 19:34:14)  GoMeLeonardo: I'll post it...I guess it falls under GM job
(06/19 19:34:23)  Allan White: Okay.
(06/19 19:34:43)  GoMeLeonardo: well....heading to the Watcher's Pub
(06/19 19:34:51)  Luna(nne): yeah :D
(06/19 19:34:52)  GoMeLeonardo: thank for coming guys!
(06/19 19:35:06)  GoMeLeonardo: see you!!!
(06/19 19:35:10) GoMeLeonardo waves goodbye
(06/19 19:35:15)  Allan White: Bye!
(06/19 19:35:17)  Luna(nne): see you
(06/19 19:35:17)  Luna(nne): bye
(06/19 19:35:23)  Musica2: see you Leo

User login

Navigation